Saturday, March 30, 2013

ROSA PARK, NEW ORLEANS, LA


While walking down St Charles Avenue a couple of days ago, I discovered a beautiful Rosa Park subdivision. It’s a little block that runs parallel Eleonore Street, and The Wedding Cake House is located right on the corner of St Charles Ave. and Rosa Park.
I was mesmerized by the gorgeous stately homes, manicured front yards, detailed architecture, columns and balconies. My photography might not be the best but I couldn't resist sharing the beauty with you.







There are no homes for sale here; I wish there were at least a couple so that I would be able to see how those beauties look inside. For now it’s up to my imagination to dream and hope… maybe one day I will have the honor to market and sell a home on Rosa Park, New Orleans, LA…

No comments:

Post a Comment